This short film, which I found on youtube, gave me a lot of inspiration for my short film.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/85HDu87TGy0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The following quotes that I also found gave me inspiration. I will likely have some of these shown within my short film.
- God gave us memories that we might have roses in December. - J.M. Barrie, Courage, 1922
- What we remember from childhood we remember forever - permanent ghosts, stamped, inked, imprinted, eternally seen. - Cynthia Ozick
- A happy childhood can't be cured. Mine'll hang around my neck like a rainbow, that's all, instead of a noose. - Hortense Calisher, Queenie, 1971
- Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
- They taught me how to imagine, and how to dream. They gave me wonderful memories, and left footprints on my heart.
- Friends are the most important part of your life. Treasure the tears, treasure the laughter but most importantly treasure the memories. - Dave Brenner
- Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then but the strings will last forever.
- We are our memories. Our memories underpin every thought we have, every fact we learn and every skill we acquire.This image is one that shows that from a young age the two were great friends and enjoyed being in each others company.This image shows the two together at an older age still enjoying each others company and sharing hobbies.
This image is one that I feel shows the close friendship of the two even when they are so much older.The above images, I have considered to replicate in shots of my of my short film as they represent the close friendship my two characters will have together.


No comments:
Post a Comment